LCCC Alumni Association
Do not miss out on these great benefits of joining the LCCC Alumni & Friends Association.
- Special Discounts on LCCC Apparel in the LCCC Bookstore
LCCC Alumni & Friends Association Members enjoy a special 10% discount on LCCC apparel and logo items.
- Access to the state-of-the-art LCCC Mike & Barbara Bass Library & Community Resource Center
Members enjoy access to LCCC’s collections of magazines and periodicals as well as the ability to borrow up to ten (10) items at a time from LCCC’s collection, five (5) titles from the Ohio Library network and use of the computers in the LCCC Library.
- Employment & Career Services
LCCC Alumni & Friends Association members can take advantage of free workshops on job searches, career decisions, interviewing skills, resume writing and much more. Members are also eligible to join Transitions, a networking group for professionals and LCCC CareerLink, a free, online listing of career opportunities and job openings in the region. For more information, please visit www.lorainccc.edu/careers.
- Special Access to Health and Physical Recreation Facilities
All members of the LCCC Alumni & Friends Association enjoy free, year-round access to the Ewing Center Indoor Track during open recreation hours. Please note that you will be asked to complete a Health History Waiver Form each year.
- Alumni who have earned at least 45 quarter hours or 30 semester hours at an LCCC campus are also eligible to enroll in NPER 189 and NPER 150 at a reduced cost. NPER 150 is a non-credit course designed for those who would like to utilize the LCCC Fitness Center and other recreational activities such as the indoor track and tennis courts. NPER 189 provides opportunities for alumni to use the Field House and track during informal recreation hours. The facilities can be used for basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer or exercise options such as walking/running.
- Please note: No one under the age of 16 is permitted to use the Fitness Center. Click Here for Fieldhouse/Track recreation hours
- Networking Opportunities and LCCC News
Make sure to “Like” LCCC on Facebook and click here to subscribe to the LCCC Proud Newsletter to keep up-to-date about all the great things going on at your alma mater! Click Here to join the LCCC Alumni & Friends Association group on LinkedIn so you can connect with fellow graduates and former classmates.
- Volunteer Opportunities/Share your Expertise
The LCCC Alumni & Friends Association will often help to recruit speakers and mentors for students in various LCCC academic programs. We welcome graduates to share their expertise and professional experience with students in their fields of study.
Please contact Alumni Association Coordinator, Andrea Horning, with questions or for more information about LCCC Alumni & Friends Association benefits at (440) 366-4039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.