Posted March 3, 2014
STEM2 SYMPOSIUM AT LORAIN COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Learn about academics, research and careers in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine at the upcoming STEM2 Symposium at Lorain County Community College.
The STEM2 Symposium will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday, April 4 in LCCC's Laboratory Sciences building.
Learn about STEM2 academics, research and careers at this entertaining and enlightening symposium for college and high school faculty, students and parents.
The day will feature:
- LCCC student poster presentations of their research
- Research opportunities at LCCC and other institutions in the region
- Breakout sessions with LCCC science and technology professors
- LCCC, University Partnership, Early College and PSEO student panel discussing their experiences
- Tours of the LCCC Lab Sciences building
- Science Magic Show
Make it a college visit day by signing up for an UP-Close tour from 9-10 a.m.
Learn more or register at www.lorainccc.edu/stemmevent.