Body Composition Testing
The Bod Pod measures body composition fast and accurately using air displacement technology.
BOD POD Highlights:
- Air displacement is used to determine body volume, body density, and body composition
- Determines the percentage of body fat by calculating how much air is displaced by the person sitting inside the chamber
- Has good test-retest reliability
- Studies show accuracy in correlation with under-water weighing
What should I wear?
- Tight fitting shorts and sports bra or
one- or two-piece bathing suit,
Spandex short or Speedo
What not to wear?
What activities to avoid?
- Eat or drink 2 hours prior
- Exercise 2 hours prior
A swim cap must be worn and will be provided . Use restroom if needed prior to the start of the test
Cost: $35.00/test (payment in full is required before any tests are scheduled
To schedule a test, contact Kathryn Orantek at 440-366-7348 or email@example.com