*Faculty & Staff Access to LCCC Fitness Center & HPER Facilities
LCCC’s Health, Physical Education and Recreation Division promotes a healthy lifestyle with FREE opportunities for all CURRENT *Faculty & Staff (includes Adjunct Faculty currently teaching & Part-Time Staff) to use the Fitness Center and Fieldhouse/Track. Spouse & dependents are also elegible.
- The Fieldhouse (four indoor tennis courts) and walking track are located in the Ewing Center.
- Fitness Center locker rooms are available to participants; a locker may be utilized for the day by bringing in a lock. Lockers may be used for the day only and locks must be removed before day’s end.
- Towels for showers may be obtained at the Welcome Center.
- Everyone is required to complete a Medical Waiver Form each term prior to accessing any of the facilities. Form may be obtained at the Welcome Center and is located on the Intranet.
- You must present your LCCC staff ID for entrance.
- If you have never used the Fitness Center, call the Fitness Center Coordinator at ext. 7350 for an orientation.
- The FitLinxx circuit is available to employees at a cost of $10 per term; an Orientation must be completed before use. Contact Doug Herndon for this option; x7350 or email@example.com