One Year Certificate - Curriculum Code 4105
The study of communciation improves a student's critical thinking, oral communication, and written communication skills. This course of study is valuable for professionals wishing to enhance their communication skills and for those intending to pursue the further academic study of communication. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
||College Composition I
||College 101 ^
|Communication Elective *
||College Composition II > OR
||College Composition II with Special Topics > OR
||College Composition II with Technical Topics >
|Transfer Module Elective**
|Total Credit Hours: 31|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. * Select from CMMC 152, 169, 175, 177, 254 or JRNM 151
4. ** Select from Transfer Module courses (see current LCC catalog)
5. Consult a counselor or your future transfer institution for advice in selecting electives that will apply to your major upon transfer.
6. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of 13 or more credit hours.
Established January 2014
Effective May 2014