One Year Technical Certificate - Curriculum Code 4111
The one year certification in photography from the department of visual arts represents the successful completion of select courses in art, photography, design and digital art that prepares individuals to design, create, and produce traditional and digital solutions for a variety of contexts, including websites, print media and fine art. Successful completion of this certificate prepares the student for employment in the area of photographic production or for further study in art, photography, or design. Certification is well suited for the individuals with professional experience seeking to add to their skill set. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
For more information about this certificate, please contact Dennis Ryan at 440-366-7100 or email@example.com.
||Two Dimensional Design
||History of Photography
||College Composition I
||College 101 ^
||Photography II >
||Graphic Design I >
||Digital Imaging >
||Digital Photography >
||Introduction to Business Administration > OR
|Total Credit Hours: 31|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. Consult a counselor or your future transfer institution for advice inselecting electives that will apply to your major upon transfer.
4. Pending National Association of School of Art and Design (NASAD) approval.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of 13 or more credit hours.
Established January 2014
Revised May 2014
Effective May 2014