One Year Technical Certificate - Curriculum Code 4107
The one year certification in Web Design from the Department of Visual Arts represents the successful completion of select courses in Art, Design, Digital Art, and software development that prepares individuals to design, development and implement interactive digital experiences for a variety of contests, including websites, mobile devices, and interactive kiosks. Successful completion of this certificate prepares the student for employment in web and interactive design, or for further study in art, design, or software development. Certification is well suited for the individuals with professional experience seeking to add to their skill set. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
For more information about this certificate, please contact Gregory Little at 440-366-7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Two Dimensional Design
||Digital Imaging >
||College Composition I
||Introduction to Psychology
||College 101 ^
||Graphic Design I >
||Web Design I >
||Programming for Artists >
||Psychology of the Information Age >
||2D Animation and Motion Graphics > OR
||Web Design II >
|Total Credit Hours: 31|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. Consult a counselor or your future transfer institution for advice inselecting electives that will apply to your major upon transfer.
4. Pending National Association of School of Art and Design (NASAD) approval.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of 13 or more credit hours.
Established January 2014
Effective May 2014