Associate of Applied Business - Curriculum Code 0011
The Accounting Associate Degree program prepares graduates for employment as accountants in business, industry, and government. The program integrates software and the use of technology with various accounting concepts. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
Career information for this program
|Fall Semester (First Year)|
||Accounting I - Financial
||College Composition I
||College Mathematics >
||College 101 ^
Spring Semester (First Year)
||Accounting II - Managerial >
||Microcomputer Applications I
|College Composition II >
Fall Semester (Second Year)
||Intermediate Accounting I >
||Federal Income Tax Procedures Individuals >
||Legal Environment of Business
||Business Finance >
Spring Semester (Second Year)
||Intermediate Accounting II >
||Cost Accounting >
||Principles of Management *** > OR
||Principles of Marketing >
|Science with Lab Elective **
|Total Credit Hours: 60/61|
1. > Indicates that this course has a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course, which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. * Electives: ACTG 161, ACTG 253, ACTG 287, BADM 211, or CISS 212. Students transferring to the Hiram College Partnership Accounting Program should take a humanity or fine arts course as an elective. Students intending to transfer elsewhere should consult with the the intended transfer institution or an LCCC Counselor or advisor for transfer information.
4. ** Science elective with Lab selected from the General Education/Transfer Module. (See current LCCC Catalog).
5. *** Students transferring to the Hiram College University Partnership Accounting Program should take BADM 251.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of 13 or more credit hours.
Established Sept 1977
Revised Feb 2013
Effective Aug 2013