Business Administration - Marketing Major
Associate of Applied Business - Curriculum Code 0226
This program is designed to prepare individuals for employment in a variety of marketing/administrative positions. The focus of the program is skill building in the areas of communications, consumer behavior, sales management, advertising and promotion, and service marketing. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
Career information for this program
|Fall Semester (First Year)|
||Accounting I - Financial
||Legal Environment of Business
||Microcomputer Applications I
||College Composition I
||College 101 ^
|Spring Semester (First Year)|
||Accounting II - Managerial >
||College Composition II >
||Principles of Salesmanship
||College Mathematics OR
|Fall Semester (Second Year)|
||Principles of Management
||Principles of Marketing >
||Introduction to Psychology OR
||Introduction to Sociology
|Spring Semester (Second Year)|
||Consumer Behavior >
||Services Marketing >
||Advertising and Promotion Management >
||Retailing Management > OR
||Social Media Marketing >
|Total Credit Hours: 60/62|
1. * Science Elective (must be with a laboratory if student is intending to transfer to a university partnership program)
2. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
3. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
4. ** MTHM 171 is required for the partnership universities and most transfer institutions.
4. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established September 1967
Revised March 2013
Effective August 2013