One-Year Technical Certificate - Curriculum Code 0225
This Certificate offers opportunities for individuals to learn about and develop entrepreneurial skills. The entire one year technical certificate in Entrepreneurship is accepted in the Associate of Applied Business - Entrepreneurship Major. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
For more information about this certificate, please contact Anthony Cioffi at 440-366-7409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career information about this program
||Accounting I - Financial
||Legal Environment of Business
||Microcomputer Applications I
||College Composition I
||College 101 ^
||College Mathematics OR
||Quantitative Reasoning OR
||College Algebra *
Total Credit Hours:32/33
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. * MTHM 171 is required for the partnership universities and most transfer institutions.
4. // This course offers an opportunity for experiential learning.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established April 2004
Revised November 2015
Effective May 2016
Click here to view Gainful Employment data for this program.