Advanced Digital Forensics Institute
Lorain County Community College's Advanced Digital Forensics Institute (ADFI), located at the University Partnership Ridge Campus in North Ridgeville, OH, provides services for retrieval of information on computers and digital storage devices to support:
- Local and national law-enforcement organizations
- Internal Revenue Service
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- Insurance companies
- Any company or organization that has a need for sophisticated data research and retrieval services.
Examples of the services include:
- Recovery of data from computer hard drives that are damaged or erased.
- Recovery of data from portable storage devices, such as compact disks and flash drives that have been damaged or erased.
- Searches for data that may have been erased or hidden in computers and computer networks.
Services are available to local , federal and state law enforcement agencies. Litigation support is also available.
Learn more at www.neoforensicdatarecovery.com.