Employee Development Programs
Whether a company is outsourcing their training or just looking for supplemental resources, the Entrepreneurship Innovation Institute can help.
Make it Work for You: Enhance your employees skills with training customized by our performance improvement consultants to meet your needs.
Partnering for Results: Our training program developers work with your company to provide the best training and non-training strategies for your organization.
It's all about Performance!: To meet global competitive demands or simply ensure optimal productivity, the focus has to be on performance. Lorain County Community College's performance consultants can help.
The following are major categories of the training programs we offer. All training programs are customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- High Performance Teamwork
- Customer Service
- Employee Performance and Development
- Competency Analysis
- Communication/Building Relationships
- Personal Development
Lorain County Community College has built strong alliances with many nationally recognized training companies. These alliances enable us to bring our clients affordable, yet state-of-the-art training programs and solutions:
- DDI (Development Dimensions International)-Training for leaders, workforce and teams, Targeted Selection
- AchieveGlobal training (including all Zenger Miller and Kaset International programs)
- Vision Point - Integrity, compliance, inclusion, diversity and personal effectiveness
- Saville Holdsworth Work Profiling System
- Franklin-Covey Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Tom Peters Company The Leadership Challenge, Leadership is Everyone's Business, and WOW Projects.
Operating a business has never been more challenging than in today’s competitive environment. Whether you are starting a business or expanding your current operation, LCCC@Work can help you to become more efficient, productive and competitive. Call 440-366-4300 for convenient, affordable, training and support for your business.