Accountants and Financial Planners
Like our Facebook page and stay up to date on our courses, training and low cost/ free resources.
Continuing Professional Education now available at LCCC
Lorain County Community College presents:
Accounting CPE Day 2013
Accounting professionals: Get your CPEs at LCCC Accounting CPE Day! Gain skills in the hottest accounting and professional development topics recommended by you and your peers! Earn 8 CPEs in just one day! Connect with others in your field and choose from several training tracks. Convenient location and easy FREE parking!
- Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
- Time: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m
- CPEs: 8
- Fees: $195- until May 25, $249 after May 25
- Location: LCCC Entrprenuership Innovation Center at Lorain County Community College
- Included: Lunch and materials
- Select from 4 different training tracks!
- Click here for details and registration
LCCC is registered with the Accountancy Board of Ohio.
If you would like to request a course or your organization would like training specifically for your staff, please contact Lori Peters firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting professionals- you asked for more Excel training and we've got it!
- Excel 2010 in basic, intermediate and advanced, 8 hours each.
- Excel "Hot Topics"- short 2 hours trainings in basics and beyond the basics.
- Courses offered at Elyria Campus and Midpoint Campus Center in Brunswick.
- Register at www.lorainccc.edu/ceb
Questions: contact Carrie Hering at email@example.com or 440-366-7405.