Connect Lorain County
Connect Lorain County provides assistance with Internet access to Lorain County residents. The federally funded program has been established to facilitate access to broadband service by underserved populations to assist with educational and employment opportunities.
The program includes:
- Free Computer Training
Available to all Lorain County residents. Training topics include:
- Computer, Internet and e-mail basics
- Online job search and application
- Computer skills for career advancement
- Entrepreneur's guide to the Internet
- GED preparation and online education
- Financial Assistance for Internet Access
Available to residents who attend training and meet income requirements.
Lorain County Partner Organizations
- Boys and Girls Club of Lorain County
- Elyria YWCA
- Lorain County Community Action Agency
- Lorain County Community College
- Lorain County Employment netWork
- Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Oberlin Community Development Corporation
Learn More about Connect Lorain County
For more information about the program, please complete the online form below, call 440-366-7292 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.