Commencement Information for Family and Guests
The Commencement Ceremony for LCCC and University Partnership students will be held:
- Saturday, May 18
- Starting at 9:30 am
- Ewing Activities Center on the LCCC Elyria Campus
Information for Guests and Family:
- To minimize confusion and expedite line-up process, guests are asked to proceed to seating area in Ewing Center and refrain from entering the gym.
- Tickets are not required. Please bring as many friends and family as you would like to cheer you on!
- Noisemakers and air horns are not permitted. LCCC security will remove any items of this type from the Field House for the safety of all attendees.
- Please note that the Ewing Center is not air conditioned.
- Please contact LCCC security at (440) 366-4053 before May 17 to arrange seating for guests needing special accommodations.
Please see the map below for event location and parking.
Parking is available for candidates and their families in any of the LCCC parking lots except Lot #9 (in front of the Barbara and Mike Bass Library) which will be reserved for handicapped parking. Guests and candidates with special needs are welcome to use Lot #9.
We look forward to seeing you at Commencement!