eTutoring is offered as an extension to the face-to-face tutoring offered through the Tutoring Center. Lorain County Community College has joined eTutoring.org to provide free, professional online tutoring in areas of Writing, Math up to Calculus II (including Statistics), Accounting, Biology, and Chemistry.
The tutoring options available are:
- eQuestions: online question submission with an archive of previously posted questions & answers.
- eWriting: online writing lab with an archive of previously submitted papers and revisions.
- eChat: live communication tool that allows tutors and students to chat, whiteboard, share files & applications, as well as use audio & video tools.
- Resources: vast collection of tips, techniques and additional links to help students improve their writing skills.
- Overview video of eTutoring: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjuK8pWnXLA
If you are interested in utilizing this service, please complete and submit the form below. The LCCC Tutoring Center will set up your account. and submit to the Tutoring Center at to set up an account. You will receive an email from eTutoring with information to confirm your account.
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment regarding eTutoring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the LCCC Tutoring Center at 440-366-4057.