LCCC Student Email Accounts
Lorain County Community College assigns LCCC email accounts to all students enrolled in credit courses.
Be sure to check your email often. Your student email is an official form of communication from LCCC.
We have replaced many postal mailings with student email communications.
LCCC student email accounts are powered by Google, a leading provider of email services for higher education. Features of your email account include:
- Over 7 GB of storage.
- Ability to forward your LCCC email to your personal email account.
- The Google Calendar manages your appointments and can be used to invite friends and classmates to meetings and events.
- Google Docs enables editing and online storage of documents, spreadsheets and other file formats.
- Built-in chat.
To access your LCCC email, go to www.lorainccc.edu/mycampus and log in with your MyCampus user name and password. Look for the "My Email" link in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Click on the link to access your email.
On your first visit to your email, you will be asked to activate your account:
- Enter a series of characters into the verification box
- Accept the Google Terms of Service
After accessing your email, click the "Help" link located in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The Google help center includes articles and videos to help you get the most from your LCCC email account.
Would you like to forward your LCCC student email to your personal email account? From your student email inbox, click "settings" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then select "Forwarding and POP/IMAP." Add your email address to the "Forwarding" section.
If you have questions or are having difficulty accessing your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, your student number and a description of the problem.
Click here to view the LCCC Student Email Policy.
Lorain County Community College is required by law to monitor computer usage on our wired and wireless networks to prevent:
- Illegal downloading of copyrighted materials
- Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials, including music, video and software programs
For information about copyright laws, including applicable civil and criminal penalties, visit www.copyright.gov
By policy, LCCC computer networks may not be used to:
- Download or transmit harmful computer code (viruses, etc)
- Harass anyone either on or off campus
- Violate the Student Code of Conduct
Misuse of LCCC computers, networks or online services may result in disciplinary action by LCCC.