How to Use ANGEL for Your Course
The links below provide step-by-step directions on how to use the ANGEL course management system. Reviewing and understanding the various components of ANGEL prior to the start of the semester is extremely important.
1. Bookmark the ANGEL Log-in Page
2. System Check
On the ANGEL Log-in page, the System Check will look for important technical settings in your browser. If you have any red "X's" on the left side, review the technical requirements for ANGEL and make the necessary changes.
3. ANGEL Sandbox Orientation Course
Review the ANGEL Sandbox Orientation course to learn how to use ANGEL (the course management system LCCC uses to deliver online courses)
• At the Log-in page, type the following in the Log On Boxes
LCCC ID: sandbox
Once you are logged in, select the link to the "ANGEL Sandbox Orientation" course.
• See ANGEL Orientation Information for other options on how to learn ANGEL
4. LCCC Bookstore
Check with the LCCC Bookstore
5. Log into ANGEL
On the first day of class, begin your course (your classes and ANGEL account are not available until the first day of the semester)
• LCCC ID: your student number (without the leading zeros)
• Password: your student number OR the last four digits of your social security number (if you have provided it to LCCC; otherwise, it is 0000) OR whatever you changed it to on a previous visit to ANGEL
• To reset your password, email your full name and student number to email@example.com
• Use the ANGEL Help Form and an LCCC ANGEL support expert will assist you. You may also contact Distance Learning Technical Support at 800-995-5222 extension 7582, or dial direct 440-366-7582, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Turnaround time is generally less than one business day.