MyPlan Online Career-Planning Resource
PLEASE READ FIRST!
Ya Gotta Have a MyPlan!
Find out how the FREE MyPlan workshop can help you in your decision making in choosing the right career path, major and more.
For FREE access to MyPlan including all 5 assessments use the following Licensed Code when registering: 4ZB4FL5B
MyPlan is a FREE (with this access code) online career-planning resource for college students and adult career changers. This tool will help you learn about:
- Careers – Career Database and Video Library
- Assess; interest, values, personality and skills – Knowing about yourself is key to finding career success
- Majors; majors database, what can I do with a major in . . ? , top 10 list
- Colleges – college rankings, Famous Alumni, financial aid guide and more
To avoid all costs and create a personal account in MyPlan use the following code when registering: 4ZB4FL5B
Click here to access the MyPlan login page
- Click on “Create Free Account”
- Enter your personal information being sure to select a user name and password that you will remember easily. It's a good idea to write your user name and password down.
- Enter the following License Code: 4ZB4FL5B and be sure to check the box next to "Share results with license provider?"
- You can then click on the "Assessment" tab to access the personality, interest, skills, and values assessment.
If you did not enter the License Code when you created your account you still can! Here’s how.
To enter the License Code after you’ve already created an account, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account with your Username and Password
- Click on the Assessment tab at the top of the page
- You will need to enter the following License Code for each Assessment (except for the Values) you wish to complete: 4ZB4FL5B
- Select Career Personality Test, under the “Order now”button is a link labeled “Click Here”, the next step will allow you to enter the License Code
- Select Career Interest Inventory and repeat the instructions above
- Select Career Skills Profiler and repeat the instructions above
For questions, call 440-366-4076.