Connect2Complete: Peer Advocate Program
The Connect2Complete program establishes student Peer Advocates to assist other students in the completion of their programs at LCCC.
As a Peer Advocate, you will be able to:
- Grow your Leadership: Participate in leadership training and certification
- Give Back: Mentor and engage students
- Coordinate: Educational and recognition events
This is a great chance to contribute to student success, build your resume, and count toward service hours you are already doing!
Requirements to become a Peer Advocate
- Faculty/Staff referral or recommendation
- Registered LCCC/UP student
- 2.25 GPA
- Completed at least 12 credit hours and maintain a total of 6 credit hours per semester
- Maintain good standing with LCCC/UP
To learn more about the program, please complete the inquiry form below. You will be contacted with additional details.