Change to Job Posting Service - As of July 1, 2015, LCCC is utilizing College Central Network as the official resume and job posting service. Local employers will post jobs exclusively to the school via the CCN site. Please review the information below to get started in the new system.
Welcome to the NEW LCCC CareerLink System
Lorain County Community College now uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Local employers post jobs exclusively to ourschool via the CCN site. Students, alumni, and community residents create your account profile at http://www.collegecentral.com/lorainccc to:
- Easily search and apply to local and national Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
How to Get Started
Create a Profile-
Students/Alumni/Community Members-Click here to go to LCCC Career Link.
Employers-Click here to register/login to LCCC Career Link
- Students/Alumni: your USER ID should be your Student ID without the leading zeros. Community Members should select a USER ID that is memorable to you.
- Enter your profile information.
- Click submit.
- Job-seekers can upload their résumés, and search and respond to job opportunities. To upload or input your résumé(s) go to the Manage My Resume section on the front page of your account.
Information for Employers
Posting jobs in the system:
After registering, and being approved into our system, you will be able to post employment opportunities and receive résumés from our registered applicants.
Three ways to identify good job applicants:
- Applicant Response: Applicants respond to your employment opportunities according to your contact options.
- We Search: We will be happy to provide you with qualified applicants by querying our database system now, and for your future employment needs.
- You Search: Our third enhanced service to employers is the ability to search online for qualified applicants. This dynamic tool is available by contacting Tony Schweppe at email@example.com. Or call, 440-366-7665.
Please contact Tony Schweppe, Manager of Business Engagement at (440) 366-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.