CTE and Distance Learning Fall 2010 Online Professional Development Opportunities
Sloan-C 2010 Online Workshop Series
Sloan-C is a Consortium of Institutions and Organizations Committed to Quality Online Education. Sloan-C offers continuous professional development through online workshops developed by practitioners for practitioners; enabling colleagues worldwide to collaborate cost effectively with peers and experts, via real-time and asynchronous meetings.
These online workshops are 2 to 4 weeks long, and have been widely acclaimed among professional development organizations in online education.
LCCC purchased a block of “seats” for Sloan’s Fall Online Workshops. CTE and Distance Learning are offering full-time and adjunct faculty the opportunity to take online workshops through Sloan-C.
View the Sloan-C Fall Workshop Schedule
To register, complete the online form below
- You may sign up for up to two workshops. Be sure to include your contact information.
- CTE / Distance Learning will receive your information and register you for the workshop(s).
- You will receive confirmation from Sloan-C that you are registered, and they will instruct you on the process for accessing the online workshop on the specified date.
- You will receive a certificate once you complete your workshop.
- Workshop limit: 2 enrollments per faculty member.
For questions about workshops or registrations:
Contact Tammy Macek, Distance Learning at 440-366-4186 or Elisabeth Garcia, Center for Teaching Excellence, 440-366-7595.