Entrepreneurship Experiential Education Program
Faculty Best Practice Resources
About Entrepreneurship Education
Lorain County Community College seeks to champion entrepreneurship education across the curriculum as part of its new Entrepreneurship Experiential Education Program, in support of the College Foundation’s Innovation Fund.
This Web page presents best practice resources and ideas for curriculum design, teaching and instruction, and integrating experiential education concepts into the classroom. If you would like more information on how to promote entrepreneurship in your class, please contact Marcia Jones, Work-based Learning Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrepreneurship Education and Curriculum
- "Seeding Entrepreneurship across Campus: Early Implementation Experiences of the Kauffman Campuses Initiative. Final Report.”
Hulsey, Lara, Linda Rosenberg, Benita Kim, Princeton, NJ. Mathematica Policy Research, and Kansas City, MO. Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. 2006.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP EVERYWHERE: The Case for Entrepreneurship Education, White Paper, Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education
- "Curriculum for Entrepreneurship Education: A Review. CELCEE Digest."
Brown, Carolyn, and Los Angeles, CA. Adjunct ERIC Clearinghouse on Entrepreneurship Education. 2000. ERIC.
- Entrepreneurship Education: Opportunity in Search of Curriculum.
Kourilsky, Marilyn L., and Kansas City, MO. Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership. Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. 1995. ERIC
- Collegiate Entrepreneurship Resources
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation -
- "Rural Student Entrepreneurs: Linking Commerce and Community. (Benefits)[Squared]: The Exponential Results of Linking School Improvement and Community Development, Issue Number Three."
Boethel, Martha, and Austin, TX. Southwest Educational Development Lab. 2000.
Entrepreneurship Teaching & Instruction
The following instruction resources are prepared by National Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education.
Entrepreneurship Teaching Cases
Entrepreneurship Resources at LCCC
Entrepreneurship Policy, Advocacy, and Information Organizations