Keys to Excellence Nomination Form
The Keys to Excellence program provides monthly recognition of an LCCC Professional/Technical or Support Staff member who demonstrates:
- a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers, and customers, and serves as a role model for others;
- commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities above and beyond the call of duty, and is an asset to Lorain County Community College;
- a willingness to exercise servant-leadership, take initiative, and accept and carry out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments for the good of the campus community as a whole;
- demonstrates recent extraordinary act(s) for which the member is nominated.
Candidates for the award must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a full-time, part-time Professional/Technical or Support Staff employee of Lorain County Community College.
- Must have been employed for at least one (1) year at LCCC.
- Can be employed at any of LCCC’s physical locations.
- Has not been selected as Employee of the Month within the past twelve (12) months.
- Has a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers, and customers, and serves as a role model for others.
- Is willing to take initiative, and accepts and carries out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments.
Disclaimer: The K2E Committee Chair has the right to verify nomination content with the nominee’s supervisor. For privacy, the names of nominees will remain confidential and anonymous (except for Committee Chairs) and only information in the text boxes in the Nomination Form will be viewed by the K2E Employee Recognition Committee to avoid any bias.
In recognition of exemplary job performance and outstanding contributions to Lorain County Community College, I would like to nominate the following employee for the “Keys to Excellence” Monthly Recognition Award: