Federal Student Aid Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
If you have been notified by the Financial Services office or if your MyCampus “To Do” list indicates that you need to complete a 2014-15 Verification Worksheet, please click the appropriate link below.
- 2014-15 DEPENDENT student verification worksheet
You are a dependent student if you were required to report your parent(s) tax information on your FAFSA form.
- 2014-15 INDEPENDENT student verification worksheet
You are an independent student if you were not required to include parent(s) tax information on your FAFSA form.
- If your parents are not required to file a tax return form for 2013:
- If you or your spouse are not required to file tax return form for 2013:
- Only complete this form if it is in your MyCampus To Do List:
- Students must appear in person with a valid government-issued ID:
- If you or a member of your household paid child support in 2013:
- If you or a member of your household received Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits (formerly known as the Food Stamp Program) sometime during 2013: