The Nord Advanced Technologies Center
The Nord Advanced Technologies Center is a 50,000 square-foot facility with a focus on today's manufacturing processes. On-site training includes everything from CNC machining and programming to computer-integrated manufacturing. The Nord Advanced Technologies Center has the instructors, facilities, equipment and dedication to help you meet the challenges of a competitive, global marketplace.
Click here for a listing of on-site production equipment at the Nord Advanced Technologies Center.
Advanced manufacturing technologies training
Customized (credit/non-credit) technical training
Transformations (dislocated worker programs)
Non-credit continuing education programs
Training needs analysis
Industrial safety programs
- CNC machining and programming
- Computer aided design (CAD)
- Computer aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM)
- Computer maintenance and networking
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Fluid power
- Instrumentation and process control
- ISO/QS 9000 training
- Lean Manufacturing
- Metrology and precision measurements
- Microelectronics and digital logic
- Microprocessors and applications
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
Assessment and Training
- The Work Profiling System (WPS) is an effective tool for measuring the abilities and attributes required for any position in your organization.
- The AccuVision Workplace Success Skills system measures interpersonal skills in the workplace.
- Apprenticeship programs are offered in manufacturing trades, and can be custom-designed for your individual company or employees.
- Training Needs Analysis to help organizations determine their appropriate training requirements.
Operating a business has never been more challenging than in today’s competitive environment. Whether you are starting a business or expanding your current operation, LCCC@Work can help you to become more efficient, productive and competitive. Call 440-366-4300 for convenient, affordable, training and support for your business.