Welcome to the NEW LCCC Career Link System
Lorain County Community College now uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Local employers post jobs exclusively to ourschool via the CCN site. Students, alumni, and community residents create your account profile here to:
- Easily search and apply to local and national Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities
- Create and upload your resume to apply for jobs and internships posted directly to our school
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
How to Get Started
- Students OR
- Alumni OR
- Community Resident
- Under Sign In Select “Create Account”
- Create an Access ID and Password
- Students - Access ID is ALWAYS STUDENT NUMBER with NO ZEROS
- Alumni - Access ID can be your STUDENT NUMBER with NO ZEROS or you can create one to your preference
- Community Members - Access ID can be to your preferences.
- Fill out ALL information for registration
- Select if you would like to receive information from the College Central Network
- Check box if you wish to receive announcement emails from Career Services (please note, if you do not check this box, we will not be able to let you know about Workshops, Career Fairs and other Career Services events.
- Check box if you have read and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement
- To Upload your resume (or student employment application as a resume) go to the Manage My Resume section on the front page of your account.
For assistance please contact Career Services at 440-366-4076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Employers
Posting jobs in the system:
After registering, and being approved into our system, you will be able to post employment opportunities and receive résumés from our registered applicants.
Three ways to identify good job applicants:
- Applicant Response: Applicants respond to your employment opportunities according to your contact options.
- We Search: We will be happy to provide you with qualified applicants by querying our database system now, and for your future employment needs.
- You Search: Our third enhanced service to employers is the ability to search online for qualified applicants. This dynamic tool is available by contacting Tony Schweppe at email@example.com. Or call, 440-366-7665.
Please contact Tony Schweppe, Manager of Business Engagement at (440) 366-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.