Town Hall Meeting to be Broadcast Live at LCCC Campus Locations
Due to the high demand for tickets for the President Obama Town Hall Meeting on Friday, January 22, Lorain County Community College (LCCC) will provide a live broadcast of the event from several campus locations:
|View the Town Hall Meeting on Your Computer|
To view the Town Hall Meeting live on your computer, go to:
The program is expected to begin at about 2 pm Friday.
- Stocker Arts Center Main Theatre (main campus)
- Spitzer Conference Center Grand Room (main campus)
- LCCC Learning Center at St. Joseph Community Center (Lorain)
- Lorain County Growth Partnership Learning Center (Elyria)
- LCCC Wellington Learning Center (Wellington)
- Midpoint Campus Center in (Brunswick)
The broadcast will begin at about 2 p.m. on Friday, January 22. No tickets or reservations are required to view the broadcast at the locations above. However, seating is limited, and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are a Town Hall Meeting attendee or you plan to view a broadcast of the event from the LCCC Stocker Arts Center or Spitzer Conference Center, you must be on campus prior to 11 am on Friday.
- Road closings and other security measures could prevent entry to the LCCC campus after 11 a.m. Friday.
- There will be no entry to the Lorain County Community College main campus between approximately noon and 4 p.m. on Friday. Exiting the campus will be restricted between noon and 4 p.m.
- Click here for information about campus access and parking.
The event will also be broadcast live on the Lorain County Community College cable channel:
- Channel 10: Oberlin
- Channel 11: Camden, Henrietta, Kipton, Wellington, Grafton, LaGrange, Eaton, Penfield, Rochester
- Channel 19: Vermilion, Lorain
- Channel 23: Avon, Sheffield, and Sheffield Lake
- Channel 96: Amherst, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Elyria, North Ridgeville, and South Amherst
Parking on LCCC's campus will be restricted after 10 p.m. on Thursday. See below for details or click here to download a printable map.