LCCC Student Senate Open Positions
Applications will be accepted now through Wednesday, May 27, 2016.
- Minimum of a 2.50 GPA
- Currently enrolled in 6 credit hours through LCCC or the University Partnership
- Must have at least 12 credit hours completed at LCCC
- University Partnership Representative applicants must be enrolled in one of the partnership schools.
- Must maintain good standing with LCCC as determined by the Dean of Enrollment, Financial and Career Services.
- Must be able to complete 10 office hours per week
- Voice of the Student Body
- Fitness Center
- Resume Building
- Leadership Training
- Faculty/Staff Parking Permit
- Part-time staff
If you are interested:
Please stop by the Office of Student Life in the College Center building, room 206, to pick up an application. Or you can click on the link below to download the application and turn it in at the Office of Student Life. If you have any questions, please contact us at 440-366-4036.
Please see below for the Student Senate Posting, Application, and Criteria