InterLibrary Loan Article Request Form
InterLibrary Loan Request for an Article
- This form is for requesting journal articles that are available full-text.
- Please complete the form in its entirety. All information is required to receive the article.
- One article may be requested per form.
- Please limit your requests to five (5) per day.
- Importantly, this electronic ILL service is provided to LCCC and University Partnership students, staff, and faculty. Community borrowers may request articles from their local public library.
- Articles may be retrieved from the Circulation desk, delivered to a LCCC/UP office (staff or faculty), or sent to your LCCC email address (if you are a LCCC student, staff, or faculty) or your personal email address (if you are a University Partnership student, staff, or faculty).