1098-T Tax Forms
Student 1098-T tax forms for 2012 are now available on MyCampus. Forms are also being mailed to all LCCC students beginning on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Follow the instructions below to access your 1098-T form.
Attention PSEO and Early College High School Students: Although you may be able to see your 1098-T online, you may not be entitled to claim the tuition credit on your 2012 tax if your charges were covered by PSEO or ECHS. Please consult your tax preparer.
How to View and Print the 1098t Tax Form in MyCampus
- Log into MyCampus at https://mycampus.lorainccc.edu
- Click the Student Center link
- Under the Financials section dropdown box select, "View 1098-T"
- Click the GO button
- Click "Grant Consent"
- Click on "Yes, I have read the agreement"
- Click "Submit"
- Click "View 1098-T"
- Your 1098-T form will appear in another window. Make sure your pop-up blocker allows pop-ups in your MyCampus Account.
- Click the "2012" Tax Year Link
- The page will display your 1098-T form. Use the print button for your Internet browser to print a form for tax filing or record keeping purposes.
- Click the "Close" button