LCCC Testing Services
LCCC provides testing services for:
- Students of Lorain County Community College and the LCCC University Partnership.
Current LCCC students may use the services of the Testing Center for no charge as part of their college tuition.
Note: University Partnership (UP) students are not charged for tests related to their University Partnership programs. However, University Partnership students are charged for any tests that are not related to their UP programs.
If you are a University Partnership student taking a test for a non-University Partnership program, please see number three (3) below.
- COMPASS testing as part of the pre-admission requirements for the Ashland University Education Program.
Students entering the Ashland University Education Program are required to complete a COMPASS examination. The examinations may be taken on a walk-in basis during normal Testing Center hours after you complete the registration and pay for your test. Be sure to bring a printed copy of your receipt to the Testing Center when you come to take your test.
- Academic examinations and COMPASS tests from colleges and universities not affiliated with Lorain County Community College.
In order to take a proctored examination at LCCC, you must:
- Have your college or university contact the LCCC Testing Center to provide the test and test requirements.
- Complete the registration form and pay for your test.
- HESI Admission Assessment Exam for Allied Health Students
Beginning spring 2014, students applying for any nursing or sonography program will be required to take the HESI Admission Assessment Exam including the Critical Thinking exam and the Learning Style Personality Profile. These exams will be available for students in the LCCC testing Center.
The cost of the test is $50
- Online registration for this exam will be available soon.