Posted: December 18, 2012
Learn about Midpoint Campus Center at an Open House Jan. 5
Learn how to meet your education goals at Midpoint Campus Center by attending an open house from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, January 5.
Midpoint Campus Center offers a wide variety courses and programs from Lorain County Community College and The University of Akron, including a new massage therapy program.
At the open house, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the facility
- Apply for admissions
- Take the Compass placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor from LCCC or UA
- Register for Spring classes
- Talk with a Financial Aid representative
- Learn about taking college classes while in high school (PSEO)
- Meet with the director of the new Massage Therapy Program
The event will include information about Continuing Education opportunities, such as:
- Activities Professionals classes (MEPAP I & II, Alzheimer’s/Dementia)
- Basic Computer, Health and Wellness and more.
Information will also be available about renting a room at Midpoint Campus Center for meetings, training or other events. The center also offers customizable training for local businesses.
For more information, call (330) 225-0042 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4200 or visit http://www.midpointcampuscenter.com/.