Posted: August 13, 2013
ENROLL NOW FOR FALL COURSES AT LCCC
There is still time to enroll in fall courses at Lorain County Community College. Fall semester courses begin on or after Monday, August 26.
Register today for the best course selection. To help students conveniently register, LCCC Enrollment Services will be open special hours:
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Saturday, August 17
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Saturday, August 24
Commodore Book and More will also be open during these times.
Students may also register during regular business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday and from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday.
More than 110 degree and certificate programs are available to meet the needs and interests of a large variety of students. Degree areas include business, computer and information technology, engineering and manufacturing, health care and nursing, science and mathematics, communications and more.
Students may register online at www.lorainccc.edu, by phone at (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032 or in person at LCCC’s Enrollment Services office on the first floor of the Bass Library/Community Resource Center.
Registration may also be completed in person at any of the LCCC Outreach Centers:
- LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington
- LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville
- LCCC Lorain Learning Center at St. Joseph Community Center, 205 W. 20th Street, Suite M590, Lorain
- Lorain County Growth Partnership Learning Center in the Lorain County Administration Building, located at the corner of 3rd Street and Middle Avenue in Elyria
- Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick
Late-start fall semester courses are available in 10-week, 8-week and 5-week sessions. The late-start, short-term courses begin Monday, September 30; Monday, October 1; and Monday, November 4.