Body Composition Testing
The BOD POD measures body composition fast and accurately using air displacement technology.
BOD POD Highlights:
- Air displacement is used to determine body volume, body density, and body composition
- Determines the percentage of body fat by calculating how much air is displaced by the person sitting inside the chamber
- Has good test-retest reliability
- Studies show accuracy in correlation with under-water weighing
- Tight fitting shorts and sports bra,
- One or two-piece bathing suit, or
- Spandex shorts or Speedo
- A provided swim cap
Activities to be avoided:
- Eating or drinking 2 hours prior
- Exercise 2 hours prior
Note: Use restroom prior to the start of the test.
Call records at (440) 366-4067 to sign up for one of the following sections:
- NHLH 108 DE01 - 1 assessment ($35)
- NHLH 108 DE02 - 2 assessments ($70)
- NHLH 108 DE03 - 3 assessments ($100)
To schedule a test, contact Taryn Taylor at email@example.com.
BOD POD assessments expire 6 months after the purchase date. When more than one has been purchased, the expiration is six months after the previous assessment (i.e. client pays for 2 assessments and schedules May 1, the second must be used by November 1. There will be no refunds.