Penton Memorial 10K Cross Country Turkey Trot
- Thursday, November 26, 2015
- 9 am
- Held on Lorain County Community College's Cross Country Course
- Click here for map
“Over The River (and Hill!) and Through the Woods….”
- Sponsored by LCCC Health, Physical Education & Recreation
- 13 and under
- 14-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39
- 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64
- 65 & over
- Awards to top 5 male & female overall & top three in each age group.
- Awards to “youngest turkey,” “oldest turkey,” “longest migration,” “last turkey into the barn.”
- Awards & drawings will be conducted indoors in the Gymnasium.
Stay for the raffle-great prizes!!! Door prize winners must be present!
Register and pay online by clicking the link below. All T-shirt orders must be ordered and pre-paid online at the link below.
To pay in-person (only available for those who do not order a t-shirt), complete the form at the link below and select the "Pay in Person" option.
For more information contact Jim Powers at the LCCC H.P.E.R. office: 440-366-7652, firstname.lastname@example.org.