Associate of Applied Science - Curriculum Code 2045
Students who graduate from the Radiologic Technology program at LCCC will be eligible to take a national registry examination administered by the ARRT. Graduates will have learned the skills necessary to be employed in a diagnostic radiology center. Graduates of this program are also prepared for continuing specialized education in other areas of diagnostic imaging. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
Career information for this program
For more information about this degree, please contact Jeffrey Walmsley at 440-366-7197 or email@example.com.
|Fall Semester (First Year) |
||Introduction to Medical Terminology **
||Introduction to Patient Care **/****
||Anatomy and Physiology I **
||College Mathematics **OR
||Introduction to Radiography >**
||Radiographic Procedures >**//
||College 101 ^
|Spring Semester (First Year) |
||Anatomy and Physiology II >**
||Radiographic Procedures II >** //
||Radiographic Physics and Equipment >**
||Imaging Technique and Processing >**
|Summer Semester (First Year)
||Advanced Procedures and Modalities >**//
|Fall Semester (Second Year) |
||Cross-Sectional Anatomy >**
||College Composition I
||Image Critique >**
||Radiologic Pathology >**
||Radiologic Imaging Science >**//
|Spring Semester (Second Year) |
||College Composition II >
||Trends in Radiology >**//
||Radiobiology and Proctection >**
||Introduction to Sociology
|Total Credit Hours: 65|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. ** Indicates that a grade of "C" (2.0) or better must be earned in order to continue in the program sequence.
3. **** Student who have STNA status are not required to take ALHN 113.
4. // Indicates that this course contains Experiential Learning.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrollling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established September 1969
Revised November 2015
Effective August 2016