Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
Associate of Applied Business - Curriculum Code 0224
This program is designed to prepare individuals for possible transfer or employment in a variety of management, business development and entrepreneur positions. The focus of the program is skill building in the area of entrepreneurship. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College's University Partnership.
For more information about this degree, please contact Anthony Cioffi at 440-366-7409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career information for this program
|Fall Semester (First Year) |
||Accounting I - Financial
||Legal Environment of Business
||Microcomputer Applications I
||College Composition I
||College 101 ^
Spring Semester (First Year)
||Accounting II - Managerial >
||College Composition II >
||College Mathematics OR
||College Algebra ***
Fall Semester (Second Year)
||Entrepreneurship Finance >
||Entrepreneurial Marketing OR
||Principles of Marketing >
||Introduction to Psychology OR
||Introduction to Sociology
||Science Elective >*
Spring Semester (Second Year)
||Business Communication >
||Entrepreneurial Management >
||New Venture Creation>
||Technical Elective **
|Total Credit Hours: 60/62|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
3. * Science elective (must be with a laboratory if student is intending to transfer to a university partnership program)
4. ** Student may select from one of the following electives: ENTR 204 or ENTR 287.
5. *** MTHM 171 is required for the partnership universities and most transfer institutions.
6. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established April 2004
Revised January 2014
Effective August 2014