Registration Steps for College Credit Plus Students
These registration instructions are for new students participating in College Credit Plus. Please follow these steps to ensure you are on the right path.
Complete the College Credit Plus application process
- Complete the College Credit Plus application, which is available by clicking here.
- Submit official high school transcripts (or equivalent for home-educated students).
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores OR complete the Compass Assessment. www.lorainccc.edu/compass
Create your MyCampus and Canvas accounts
Complete the New Student Orientation and College Student Inventory (CSI)
Meet with your school counselor to discuss course selections and to complete the CCP Course Authorization Form
Meet with an LCCC Advisor/Counselor to Register for Classes
- Advising sessions are conducted at LCCC and some area high schools.
- Visit here for Enrollment Services hours at LCCC: www.lorainccc.edu/advising.
- You must bring a completed Course Authorization Form with you to register.