Records Office

LCCC Records Office

College Center Building: CC 235
Phone: 440-366-4067
Fax:     440-366-4167

Office Hours
Monday through Thursday:   8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday:   8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

All Records Office services are available from Enrollment Services, located on the first floor of the Bass Library.  The Records Office maintains and retains all academic records including the official college transcript and the official student record.

How do I submit my transcripts from other colleges and/or military records to LCCC?
Complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form, and send it, along with your transcripts to the LCCC Transfer Center.

What do I need to do to return to LCCC after taking off a semester or more?
You are considered to be a "re-enrolling student" if you take a semester or more off, and then decide to return to LCCC. Re-enrolling students should follow the registration procedures described in the Schedule of Classes.

You may also register in person in Enrollment Services, located on the first floor of the Bass Library. Counselors and Academic Advisors can assist you in selecting the appropriate courses for your program.

In addition, you may register over the Internet through On-Line Credit Registration.

I'm currently a student at another college or university.  How do I enroll at LCCC for a term and have the credits applied to my program?
These are called transient student programs.  For information, visit the LCCC Transfer Center.

How do I obtain a current Schedule of Classes?
Click here for the online schedule. The schedule of classes can also be found on the LCCC home page under "Find a Class."

How do I update my address and/or phone number?
You may print out and complete the Change of Personal Information Form and mail or fax it to LCCC. You may also update your address and/or phone number by stopping by Enrollment Services, which is located on the first floor of the Bass Library.  

What is a 'HOLD' and how do I clear it?
Some students may find that they are prevented from registering or receiving other college services because a "HOLD" has been placed on their academic record. "HOLDS" are placed when students fail to meet financial or other obligations to the college.

To have a "HOLD" released, the student must contact the office that placed the hold and fulfill their obligation.

How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
Class schedules are given to students at the time of in-person registration. You can obtain a copy of your schedule by logging into your MyCampus account.  If you register by telephone, email, fax or U.S. mail, you can obtain a schedule by logging into your MyCampus account. You may also get a copy of your schedule by stopping by Enrollment Services in the Bass Library. You will need to bring photo identification to receive your schedule.

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Online Request
Click here for instructions for requesting your transcript online.

Mail Request
If you prefer to mail your request, you may print and mail the Printable Transcript Request Form.  Don't forget to sign your transcript request.  A transcript will not be issued until we have your legal signature and all encumbrances are clear.

In-Person Request
You may stop by Enrollment Services in the Bass Library to complete the Printable Transcript Request Form.  

Do you need an unofficial copy of your transcript?
To view an unofficial copy of your transcript, log into the MyCampus Student Center at  If you are having trouble viewing or printing your Unofficial Transcript:

Once you choose the “Report Type”, which is the “Unofficial Transcript” that is found under the dropdown box, you can click on “View Report” which is to the right of the dropdown box.  On the top right hand side, you will see an icon blinking.  Once this is finished, your “Unofficial Transcript” should come up.  If it doesn’t come up, it will automatically go to the screen called “Previous Requests”.  If this happens, it is likely that your Pop-up blocker may be blocking the Lorain County Community College website from coming up.  You can see if the Pop-up blocker is on because at the top left-hand side of the screen above MyCampus @ Lorain County Community College will show the Pop-up blocked and you have to right-mouse click on this bar and select either “Temporarily” or “Always” allow LCCC to come up automatically.

Once you have selected “Temporarily” or “Always” allow LCCC to come up automatically, you will need to repeat the steps stated up above to view your unofficial transcript.  If you are still having difficulty, contact the Records Office at (440) 366-4067.

How do I get a copy of my diploma or a replacement diploma?
Lorain County Community College does not provide copies of diplomas. To obtain a replacement diploma, please print and complete the Replacement Diploma Request form and mail to the Records Office. The replacement diploma will carry current titles and signatures of university officers. It also will carry the notation "official replacement." Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.


How do I verify the enrollment of a student at LCCC?
LCCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for all verifications of student enrollment.  Please visit the National Student Clearinghouse online at or contact them by phone at 703-742-4200.

Cross Registration (for non-LCCC students who wish to take an LCCC class)
Cross registration is sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education (NOCHE). NOCHE is a consortium of Northeast Ohio colleges and universities dedicated to developing academic and cultural resources.

Currently enrolled, full-time students in good financial and academic standing at any other participating college may take one course per term at LCCC. Tuition is free at the host college, but the student must pay any special fees involved (lab, books, general and technical, etc.). Registration is limited to fall and spring semesters.

Interested students must obtain the required Cross Registration Form from their home institution Registrar's office. Registration is limited to the first week of the LCCC semester on a space-available basis. Incoming Cross Registration students must be processed in Enrollment Services. 


PeopleSoft System Maintenance

The PeopleSoft System and MyCampus online transactions will be down for maintenance: 

  • Sunday, December 4, 2016  
  • 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

During this time, the following services will NOT be available:

  • Access to PeopleSoft will not be available including
  • Online transactions (class registration, grades, etc.) will not be available
Click here to learn more.

If you have questions, please contact

Register now for Spring Classes

Spring Semester begins January 17. Register now.  

New Website Coming Dec. 13

Big changes are coming! LCCC's new website goes live Tuesday, December 13 and will feature a new design, new navigation structure, and redeveloped content in the most-visited sections of the website.

Learn more at

Smart Path FWD

Northeast Ohio’s four community colleges – LCCC, Cuyahoga Community College, Lakeland Community College and Stark State College – offer a smart path forward for students, employers and our region. Learn more.

Earn College Credit for Your Experience

Your professional, military or volunteer experience in an applied area may make you eligible to receive college credit. Click here to learn more.   


Students can save up to 80 percent on the cost of a traditional college degree. Click here to learn more.