Business Development Strategies
The Manufacturing Center for Excellence at LCCC can help you grow your business with specialized training and resources. These services are available through Lorain County Community College and associated organizations. Services include:
- Niche marketing manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- New product development
- Vertical integration strategies
- Supply chain management
- Doing business internationally and with the federal government
- Entrepreneurship and innovation-support services
- Retaining ownership of intellectual property
- Job profiling, employee-assessment services
- Business-skills training
- Computer help desk services
- Human resource development training and services
- Business consulting services
LCCC Manufacturing Services
Advanced Manufacturing Education and Training
Training is available in factory automation, robotics workcell interface, CNC machining, CAD/CAM, ISO/QS and much more. Training can be conducted on the LCCC campus, at your facility or via distance learning.
Process improvement is critical to managing the cost and quality of products. Training programs and services provided by the Manufacturing Center for Excellence are focused on improving manufacturing processes.
Advanced Manufacturing Partnerships
Lorain County Community College maintains strong partnerships with local companies, governments, education institutions and industry suppliers. With national and regional partners, such as the National Association of Manufacturing, the Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET) and the Northeast Ohio Technology Coalition (NorTech), Lorain County Community College is a powerful channel between workers, manufacturers and the global economy.
For more information, call the Manufacturing Center for Excellence at (440) 366-4005.