2016 Career Fair
Including Allied Health & Nursing
- Thursday, April 7
- Noon to 3 p.m.
- LCCC John A. Spitzer Conference Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd.
You’ve worked hard to prepare for a new career. Attend the 2016 Career Fair and meet the companies that are hiring TODAY. Bring copies of your resume, and dress to impress!
Click here for a list of participating employers.
If you are having issues with the URL for the Career Fair Registration please make sure to double check the characters used in the URL. The last character is a lower case (L).
Earn V.I.P. Club Status
Stand out from your peers at the Career Fair
V.I.P. Club Members receive the following benefits:
- Enhanced visibility at the Career Fair
- Early admittance to the Career Fair
- Featured resume in the V.I.P. resume book distributed to employers at the Career Fair
Click here to learn more
For more information call:
- The Employment netWork: 440-284-4296 or 440-284-4455
- LCCC Career Services: 440-366-4076
- Lorain County JVS Adult Career Center: 440-774-1051
Pre-registration recommended but not required. Click here to register.