Change to Job Posting Service - As of July 1, 2015, LCCC will be utilizing College Central Network as the official resume and job posting service. Local employers will post jobs exclusively to the school via the CCN site. Watch this site and email for more announcements and information about the new system to come soon.
Welcome to LCCC CareerLink : the Job and Co-op Search System
A powerful job-search tool for employers, students and the community.
Post employment opportunities and search for applicants.
- Students, Alumni, and Community Members
Your employment may just be one easy click away.Search for employment opportunities and post your résumés to make it easy for employers to find you.
How to Get Started
Create a Profile-
Students/Alumni/Community Members-Click here to go to LCCC CareerLink.
Employers-Click here to register/login to LCCC CareerLink
- Enter a user name or number unique to you, and also enter a password that you will remember. YOUR LOGIN INFO IS CASE SENSITIVE.
- Enter your profile information.
- Click submit.
- You will be emailed immediately to verify the email address you entered in your profile. After you have confirmed your email address, your profile will be approved within two business days.
Once you have received your approval:
- Job-seekers can upload their résumés, and search and respond to job opportunities. To upload or input your résumé(s) click on the Documents option located at the top of your screen.
Information for Employers
Posting jobs in the system:
After registering, and being approved into our system, you will be able to post employment opportunities and receive résumés from our registered applicants.
Three ways to identify good job applicants:
- Applicant Response: Applicants respond to your employment opportunities according to your contact options.
- We Search: We will be happy to provide you with qualified applicants by querying our database system now, and for your future employment needs.
- You Search: Our third enhanced service to employers is the ability to search online for qualified applicants. This dynamic tool is available by contacting Tony Schweppe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call, 440-366-7665.
Please contact Tony Schweppe, Manager of Business Engagement at (440) 366-7665 or email@example.com.