LCCC's Academic Support Center provides free personalized academic support services to all currently enrolled students. Students not only can improve their learning, but also can build a greater ease and confidence in the academic environment by using the Academic Support Center.
Spring Semester 2014 Tutoring Hours at LCCC Wellington Center
- Accounting - Sherry Buckner-Sallee, Fridays, 10 a.m. to Noon
- Biology - Michelle Neudeck - Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Biology - Rose Rivera, Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- English/Writing - Sally Miller, Wednesdays, Noon to 2 p.m.
- Math (Developmental and College Level) - Steve Logar, Mondays, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to Noon
LCCC provides walk-in tutoring at the LCCC Wellington Center during the Fall and Spring Semesters. Please watch for the announcement of dates and times when tutoring is available. Announcements will be posted on the LCCC Wellington Center bulletin boards, on the LCCC Wellington Center Facebook page, on this webpage and the information will be shared with your instructors.
Tutoring is available in other subjects by appointment with the Academic Support Center. Please call 1 (800) 995-5222, extension 4057 or (440) 366-4057 to speak directly with the Academic Support Center.