The Barbara and Mike Bass Library/Community Resource Center
The Barbara and Mike Bass Library/Community Resource Center helps LCCC to meet the demands of a growing student population as well as the needs of the general public.
The center is unique in that the first floor features the North Branch of the Elyria Public Library System. This partnership meets the expanding needs of our community for learning, access to technology and personal growth and development.
LCCC invites the entire community to experience the facility and access the blended resources of the College and Elyria libraries. The center includes:
- All student services are located on the first floor, including Enrollment Services, the Financial Services Center, Employment and Career Services, Student Success Center and Campus Security.
- More than 75 computers, and an additional 48 wireless laptop computers that may be checked out from the Library Circulation Desk for use within the library.
- An Information Commons area with computers that are available to all library users.
- 13 Group Study Rooms are available for groups of two or more persons.
- Study in the three-story tall "Living Room" space.