To request Electronic Books
Students registered with Accessibility Services have the option to request books in electronic format.
- After an accommodation review with the Learning Specialist, a student will be able to request E-Books if appropriate.
- Students will complete an Access Text E-Book Loan Order form; they receive from the Accessibility Office.
- Students must provide a receipt of purchase for book(s) in request.
- Students must bring the hard copy of the book to Accessibility Services when request is made.
- Students will be notified when the E-Book is available for pickup.
Access Text E-Book Loan Form
Complete the form and return it to Accessibility Services in person, by scanning it and faxing or e-mailing it.