Learn your student responsibilities for using your accommodations.
To Request in class interpreting, please complete the Interpreting Request Form at least 4 weeks prior to the start of each semester and return to the Accessibility Services Office.
Other Support Services
- Support Services
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Women’s Link
- Men’s Link
- Pathways Counseling & Growth Center
Classes by Learning Styles
- Web blended
- In person
- For all the resources to help you find academic success here at LCCC, visit our Academic Resources page
- For assistance with Canvas, contact eLearing
- For assistance with MyCampus, visit the MyCampus instruction pages
- LCCC offers personal and group assistance at our Tutoring Center.
- Get help choosing a career with Career Services or explore Program and Career Pathways.
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- ADA-U.S. Department of Justice
- Office for Civil Rights
- Disability Rights Ohio
- Free Phone Relay Service for Individuals with Hearing Loss or Speech Disabilities
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services-Veterans
- U.S. Department of Education
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- Cleveland Speech and Hearing Center