You Can Afford to Come Back to College
LCCC welcomes back adult learners who have made some progress towards their certificate or degree, but needed to step away for a period of time. LCCC also recognizes that prior balances may present a challenge for some adult learners to return to meet their educational goals. If you are a former student who meets the criteria below*, owes a balance to Lorain County Community College, you may be eligible for assistance in returning back to school.
- 2.5 GPA at LCCC
- Intention to enroll in at least 6 credits for the term currently open for registration
- Intention to complete a certificate or degree
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- support your own child
- are a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces
- are over 24 years of age
How To Get Started
- Call Felicia Mitcheff at (440) 366-4818 or complete the interest form below and schedule an appointment to meet with assigned Academic Advisor to create individualized degree completion plan.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit completed Commodore Comeback Application, and Student Agreement along with the registration form (you’ll receive this at your advisor meeting) to LCCC Enrollment Services or Records Office.
Don’t wait! Fall registration is already underway. Call Felicia Mitcheff at (440) 366-4818 or complete the form below and get back on the path to a successful career.