New students, current students and returning students
The New Student Orientation will help you get a strong start in college. Please make sure you arrive a few minutes early to your orientation session for check in.
These sessions will address:
- How to navigate the MyCampus student portal
- How to apply for and maximize financial aid benefits
- How to connect to student support services and resources
- How to access your LCCC email account
Before attending orientation
- Register for Orientation. Please remember that space is limited.
- Set up your MyCampus account.
- If you need special accommodations during the LCCC New Student Orientation session, please contact our Accessibility Services office at 440-366-4058. (Please allow for a week to process.)
- If you need ongoing accommodations during the course of your educational career at Lorain County Community College, please contact our Accessibility Services office at 440-366-4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for orientation
Complete the form below to select an orientation date and register.
If the dates listed below are not convenient for you, please consider the Online Orientation or contact our office at (440) 366-4131.