In order to take the Accuplacer exam remotely, students must have an appropriate photo ID. Students without an approved state ID who are younger than 13 years old must complete a College Board ID form, including a head shot picture. To create this form, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Retrieve a fillable College Board Student ID form here.
- Step 2: Type in your name and date of birth (the name must exactly match the name you used to register).
- Step 3: Check either male or female.
- Step 4: Attach/insert a current recognizable photo in the space provided (the photo can be taped or stapled). There are no exceptions.
- Step 5: Sign the document electronically (student), and save the document to your computer.
- Step 6: Email the saved document to email@example.com.
- Step 7: Student will receive an email with the completed form from the LCCC Testing and Assessment Center.
- Step 8: Present this form to the Examity remote proctor on your scheduled test date.